If you're going through hell, keep going
– Winston Churchill
This too shall pass
– Abraham Lincoln
Our office is officially reopening with the following restrictions:
- Will be running at 50% occupancy with no more than 5 people in the office at a time.
- We will strive to have “one in-one out” appointments and have allotted longer appointment times for this.
- Continue to social distance when not directly performing treatment.
- Staff are required to wear medical grade face mask and gloves.
- Staff will change gloves AND wash hands between every patient.
- Patients must wear at least a cloth face covering. Our office has a supply of mask and will be available to purchase for $2.
- We will ask all patients to wash their hands before entering office.
- Clean and disinfect all shared equipment and tools between every patient.
- Conduct symptom check for all patients. We will decline to provide services to anyone who has symptoms and refer them to their primary care physician. This includes temperature check and verbal health history questions.
- Provide services by appointment only. No walk-ins allowed.
- We will provide contactless payment options whenever possible.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call the office at 970-631-8799 or book online HERE. Online booking may be the best option with reduced office hours.
Thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times.
Dr. John McAndrew